If you’re the proud owner of a Samsung Galaxy S23, you may have noticed that it can’t showing the turn off option when pressing the side key as usual. But don’t worry, turning off your phone is still easy to do! In fact, it’s as simple as using the Side key.
Steps to turn off Samsung Galaxy S23 using Side Key
The Side key is located on the right side of your phone and serves multiple purposes, including turning your phone on and off. Here’s how to use it to turn off your Samsung Galaxy S23:
- Press and hold the Side key. You’ll see a menu appear on your screen with several options, including Power Off.
- Tap Power Off. This will bring up a confirmation dialog box asking if you’re sure you want to turn off your phone.
- Tap Power Off again. Your phone will begin shutting down and will eventually turn off completely.
And that’s it! It’s a simple process, but it may take a little getting used to if you’re used to using a traditional Power button. You can also use the Side key to restart your phone by pressing and holding it until the restart menu appears.
If you’re having trouble using the Side key or want to customize its settings, here’s how to do it:
- Open the Settings app on your Samsung Galaxy S23.
- Scroll down and tap Advanced features.
- Tap Side key.
- Here, you can choose what happens when you press the Side key once, double press it, or press and hold it. You can set it to open Bixby, turn on the camera, or even launch your favorite app.
- You can also toggle on the option to use the Side key to power off your phone, so you don’t have to go through the menus each time you want to turn off your phone.
And that’s it! With these simple steps, you can easily turn off your Samsung Galaxy S23 using the Side key and customize its settings to suit your needs. We hope this post was helpful, and happy phone-using!
How to Power Off using Quick panel
This is a simple and easy way to turn off your device without having to navigate through multiple menus.
First, you’ll need to access the Quick Settings panel. You can do this by swiping down from the top of your screen with two fingers, or by swiping down once and then swiping down again on the Quick Settings panel.
Once you’re in the Quick Settings panel, look for the power icon. This is usually located at the top right-hand corner of the panel and is represented by a circle with a line through it. Tap on this icon to reveal more options.
In the expanded menu, you’ll see options like Restart, Power Off, and Emergency mode. To turn off your device, simply tap on the Power Off button. You may be prompted to confirm your decision, so make sure to select “Power off” again when prompted.
Once you’ve confirmed your selection, your device will start to shut down. It may take a few moments to complete the process, so be patient and wait for the screen to turn off.
That’s all there is to it! Turning off your Samsung S23 using the Quick Settings panel is a quick and convenient way to power down your device without having to navigate through multiple menus.
It’s also a great way to conserve battery life when you’re not using your phone. We hope you found this blog post helpful. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below. And don’t forget to check out our other helpful tips and tricks for your Samsung S23!